The Country club of Arkansas is introducing personal pan pizzas this season! Flavors include Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage and some new flavors are in the works. It’s important to support CCA’s food and beverage operation so we can keep serving our customers to our best ability.
Lynne and Jene’ are working hard to update and bring in new brands of beers and keep up the supply of the most favored items.
Like last season we ran a “7-Pack” Special on domestic beer for $19.50 and we are providing it again.
Golf Etiquette Basics
We are closing in on the busy season. Some might say we have already hit it. A refresher for all golfing fiends here are the relevant do’s and don’ts of golf. We’d love for everyone to be comfortable on any golf course and with any player, use this list as a good start for the rules of golf etiquette.
- Play at a reasonable pace.
- Repair ball marks, replace divots, and rake bunkers.
- Pay attention to the rules as they are laid out and administered by the USGA.
- Have the player who is farthest away from the pin hit first on each shot.
- Let the winner of the previous hole tee off first at the next tee.
- Respect the rules and regulations of the course you are playing.
- Move or talk while someone in your group is hitting the ball (or about to hit).
- Walk across the line of another player’s putt on the green.
- Hold up other players.
- Hit your shots until the group in front of you is well out of range.
- Be like Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack. (Whenever you go out to play, remember that understated is best.)
Calendar of E v e n t s
Couples Kickoff – May 31st
9:00 am shotgun
2 person Scramble
Annual Four Ball – June 26th -28th
8:00 am shotgun
2 man best ball
The Firecracker – July 4th
8:00 am shotgun
2 man scramble