The Country Club of Arkansas is central Arkansas’
Premier Semi-Private Golf Club
Located only minutes off I-40 and just across the Arkansas River from Little Rock.
The Country Club of Arkansas is open and working to keep you safe.
All players are urged to follow these COVID-19 guidelines.
Here are some new guidelines designed to keep you, and others, safe:
1. Touching the flagstick prohibited. Please do not touch.
2. Bunker rakes have been removed from the course. Rake the bunker with your shoe or smooth-out with your club.
3. Course restrooms are closed because we cannot clean sanitize them regularly.
4. Interior building touch-points will be wiped down hourly.
5. Golf carts and GPS screens will be cleaned and sanitized between use. The scorecards and pencils have been removed from the carts.
6. Golfers can share a cart with a player with whom you live with, ride-over in the car with, immediate family members, or others who you have recently had close personal contact with. Most other players are encouraged to ride solo on a cart. Walking will also be allowed.
7. The ice chests lids will be sanitized between uses and will no longer be on the carts unless you’ve ask for one in advance. You may ask for one in the restaurant.
8. The clubhouse area is the area of greatest concern so we are urging players to spend a minimum amount of time inside the clubhouse, restrooms and snack bar orders. The clubhouse is not on lock-down but access is limited.
9. The pins have been removed from the practice putting green.
10. MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED IN THE CLUB HOUSE.
With a little extra care taken there is no reason why you can’t safely enjoy the a round of golf!
We also urge you to practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly, refrain from touching clubhouse surfaces, and by all means stay at home if you are feeling ill. We ask that you call to let us know in advance when you are coming (and who is going to be with you) so we can prepare properly.
The Country Club of Arkansas was built by golfers – for golfers.
ENJOY valuable time with family and friends.
MEET new people who have similar interests. Are you new to the area? Spending 4 hours playing a round golf with someone new is an easy and comfortable way to make new friends.
RELAX and unwind. Enjoy a mini-vacation. The minute you pull away from the clubhouse in your golf cart you can leave the stressful day behind. You work hard. Your life is too busy. You deserve a break. Your family will thank-you for taking some time to unwind.
The Country Club of Arkansas offers two different, sensible membership programs:
FULL members pay monthly dues in exchange for membership privileges, including unlimited golf with free golf cart usage, free driving range balls, and complimentary Mill River program on large purchases. (See the details in the Membership section under “Mill River Program”.)
FULL members receive other benefits too, including a charge-account at the course and membership golfing privileges at nine other area clubs. FULL members also pay discounted fees for their guests. Monthly dues start at only $180/mo.
How are we different from other clubs?
- No expensive assessments. Your monthly dues is all you pay.
- No joining fees (waived in exchange for a membership agreement)
- No expensive Food Minimums added to your membership bill
- No expensive Cap Ex projects passed along to members
- Open seven days per week, including Mondays (That is 14% more play-days than most private clubs)
- No in-town-guest limits. (Most private clubs allow you to bring your neighbor only once per month.)
- No expensive, unused tennis courts and swimming pool to maintain and repair.
LINKSCLUB MEMBERSHIP (central Arkansas’ top ranked alternative to FULL club membership)
LinksClub Members are part of a very popular Pay-As-You-Go membership program. If you are not yet ready for a FULL membership but want to want a “hook-up” to make your golf dollars go as far as possible then the LinksClub membership is perfect for you. Monthly Dues of only $12.95 allow you to join the Country Club of Arkansas and receive daily and weekly golf specials via email. In the absence of a specific LinksClub daily specials LinksClub members still receive at least $10 off every round (compared to PUBLIC players).
LinksClub membership applications are available at the course only.